The European Chapter was formed in 2009 and has had numerous meetings in Germany, France and Belgium to date. Click Here for more detail on recent meetings and future plans.
Africa/Middle East Chapter:
Initial discussions are underway with interested parties in both Africa (including South Africa and Nigeria) and the Middle East (including Dubai, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia)).
Far East Chapter:
Several members with colleagues in Japan, China and Australia have been discussing opportunities in this area.
- Southeast Chapter: This chapter was formed in 2010 and has rotated meetings at major companies from Georgia to Kentucky.
- Southwest Chapter: This chapter, formed in 2011, has rotated meetings among key metropolitan areas in Texas.
- DC Metro Chapter: Several meetings have been held and host organizations for future meetings are being sought.
- Northeast Chapter: The Northeast Chapter was initiated in the Boston area in 2011. Plans are in progress to reactivate the chapter in the New York area.
- Mid-west Chapter: This chapter was formed in 2011 with meetings held around the region to date.
- West Coast Chapter: Several meetings have already been held and future plans for meetings in both Northern and Southern California are being discussed.
Our Vision is to develop a global network of internal consultants, and selected external consultants with whom they partner, to provide opportunities for networking, information sharing and learning on both a local/regional and global basis through meetings, affinity group calls, newsletters and our annual international conference.
Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the contact information for any colleagues/contacts who you think may be interested.